Monday, January 18, 2010

Updates - Zach's 6th birthday, more new agar!

Zach's birthday was held in a fish farm. It's his Big 6 birthday, the age before, he is bogged down with the education system.....

It was great! Kids got to fish to their heart's content and then bring home the "goodie bag" of fishes.....

Zach's cupcakes had Nemo characters and I made him a pirate ship agar!

Remember the puppet Lamb Chops? Quite popular in the 1990s, i think.....She was a puppet ewe , performed by a ventriloquist, Shari.....quite cute then....I don't think anyone now knows who Lamb Chops is (other than it being very yummy, grilled with rosemary and thyme), but I made this for a baby's one-month party, cos it just reminded me of the time I watched the show!

The macho man, a tribute to Zach's capoeira instructor who had been doubly promoted to Professor

I love nordic ware pans.....they are great to dress up plain cakes, cos it comes in so many nice shapes, that don't require you to ice too much of the cakes. I used the fruit pan to make coconut agar....

Also made cakes with other pans....

Chocolate cake